Monday, February 3, 2014

Loves Journey Part One

"Blake ... I ... I need to go. I have to check on Conner! I need to know if she is alright!" I say as I turn to walk away. I feel his rough hand grab my wrist. My sex starts throbbing and my body heats up just from this single touch. "Please. I know you are worried, but she is in good hands. My brother will make sure she gets home safe. Now let me do the same for you!" I look back over my shoulder to see a grin slip across his lips and a gleam in his eyes. I sigh as I nod my head in agreement.

We arrive at the apartment and Blake walks me to the door. I get my keys out and turn to unlock the door when Blake places his hands on my hips. He pulls me back towards him, rubbing my ass against his large erection. I feel myself grow wet as I fight to open the door. Blake leans in and pulls my hair away from my neck. He places soft butterfly kisses on my neck as he snakes his right arm around my waist. His hand slides slowly up cupping my breast. I buck pushing my ass firmly against him and I hear a soft moan as he start to tease my breast.

"Fuck Sarah! If you don't get this damn door open soon I am going to take you right here, right now!" I am able to pull it together long enough to get us inside. I walk into the living room area and I hear him come up behind me. "Sarah. Turn around!" he demands. His voice is low and laced with need. I stop as my body tingles when I feel the heat of his body warming mine. Slowly I turn to face the blond hair, blue-eyed man before me. The need building in my sex is almost painful as his stare burns my skin with a hot lust. His eyes have turned to a stormy dark blue from need and want. He grabs the hem of his shirt pulling it up over his head, exposing his chiseled chest, six-pack abs and strong arms. My mouth waters at the sight of him.

"Sarah ever since I first saw you, all I have wanted to do is to feel your body against mine." He tilts his head to one side . "I want to hear you gasp as I fill you. I want to fuck you raw and make you come over and over again." My legs feel weak as his words sink in and my sex aches as I breath, "Yes!" He grabs my shirt and pulls it and my bra off in one swift move. Wrapping me in his arms, he pulls me to the floor. His hands skate across my skin. With each touch he sets my nerves on fire. Oh God! I need more!!! I fist his hair in my hands pulling him closer to me. I lock my lips to his and kiss him with the passion and the need to posses all of him. He breaks away and takes a sharp breath. I watch his eyes widen and grow even darker with need. He sits back on his heels and stares down at me.

"Sarah, I want you just as bad. I want to worship your body. Every. Single. Last. Inch. Of. It. God, your beauty is breathtaking." He bites his lower lip as he stares down at me. With his thumb and forefinger he undoes the button of my jeans and unzips them. "Turn over!"  My sex becomes soaked from the tone in his voice. I roll over so that my back is exposed to him. My heart picks up pace and my breathing becomes ragged as I await his next move. He places his right hand flat on the floor in front of me to support his weight and his left rests on my hip. He leans down and kisses the small of my back. It sends goose bumps all over my body. My nipples harden and my sex quivers. My eyes shoot open as his left hand slides down and he inserts two fingers in to my sex. Blake inhales sharply.

"Oh my God Sarah, you're soaking!" Before I know it I can hear his zipper and I feel his hand gripping my jeans. "I need you. I need you now!" With his last word he pulls my jeans down, tearing my thong off at the same time. I arch my back as he raises his swollen head. It brushes the lips of my sex. I push back trying to take him. "Slow down Sarah, I don't want to hurt you." I whip my head around and look over shoulder at him. He chuckles when he sees the look on my face. He eases his way into my wet cunt. Then a ping of pain shoots through my body. I moan from the pain and pleasure of his large erection. I try to relax to allow more of him. "That's it baby. Just a few more inches!"

"A few more inches?" He laughs and leaning down, kisses my back. "Yes, baby just a few more."

No comments:

Post a Comment