Monday, February 3, 2014

Loves Journey Part Two

I lock my gaze with his as he begins to push slowly in. I take in a sharp breath as he slides even deeper into my sex, filling me with every inch. My body quivers and I can feel the heat of him inside of me. Oh, God! My body aches for more. I clamp down on his large, hard erection deep inside of me. Blake takes in a sharp heated breath as I hold on tight. "Fuck!" he hisses through his clenched teeth.

I look back and Blake's eyes have turned almost black. I clamp down once more and watch him close his eyes and tilt his head back trying like hell to remain in control of his lust and need to fuck the hell out of me. I can't help but smile to myself. With a hard thrust Blake buries himself deep inside of me taking my breath away. "Fuck Sarah! You are so fucking beautiful!" He leans down, pulling himself out just a little and places soft kisses along the path between my shoulder blades.

Leaning back he pushes inside of me at a slow painful pace. Teasing every nerve ending and making me want more. I look forward and try to grip the carpet as his slow pace plays with me. "Please ... Please Blake!" I hear a voice come from me. A voice I do not recognize. One that is pleading, full of lust, need and wanton! "All in good time baby.....all in good time. I want to enjoy this! I want to enjoy your tight little cunt, the sweet tightness of it and the taste of your sweet cream when I make you come for me.......and baby you will come for me...over and over again!"

He picks up the pace and grips my hips, digging his nails into my skin anchoring me where he wants me. He slams into me over and over, riding me hard. I feel my body flush with heat and sweat begins to build on my skin. "Oh Fuck Sarah! Fuck you're sweeter then I imagined. God do you know how beautiful you are?" He lets go of me with is left hand and fists my hair at the nape of my neck. He pulls my head back and turns me to face him. It hurts, but only for a moment as pleasure takes over the pain.

He thrusts hard forcing himself deeper inside of me as he leans in and captures my lips with his. The heat of his kiss sends sensations screaming throughout my body asking for more. I push back as he thrusts forward taking all he is giving me. My breath becomes quickened and I can feel my sex start to quiver. Oh God! This is big. This is.....OH GOD! I claw at the carpet trying to hold on as the pressure continues to build higher and higher. "Fuck!" I shout. "Come for me Sarah. Come for me now!" He yells as he slaps my ass hard taking me up and over the edge. "BLAKE!" I scream out his name as I climax. My cunt still quivering and pulsing as I milk every last drop. Blake calls out my name as he comes filling me with his hot seed.

Then I feel the weight of his body laying on top of mine. Slowly he wraps his warm arms around me and hugs me tight. "That was ... that was amazing! Oh God baby, I don't think I will ever get enough of you!" His voice is soft and winded as he whispers it into my ear. "Blake?" I whisper as I look over my shoulder at him. "Yea baby?" He looks up and locks his gaze with mine. "Stay with me tonight?" I watch as his eyes widen with his smile. "I thought you would never ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment