Monday, February 3, 2014

Taste of Temptation Part Five (Jessie)

I walk over to my cupboard of toys and devices and pause as I look back over to him standing there waiting for me to tell him what to do. My eyes wander taking in his gorgeous body, when they come to rest on his ass. God! His ass is so beautiful. I take in a deep breath as I close my eyes and the image of me sinking into his tight ass engulfs my body with want and need. My cock swells as I think about feeling his sweet rosette tightening around my cock as I bury myself balls deep into his ass. Fuck what am I doing? I open my eyes and stare at him.

Why after all these years has he decided to tell me how he feels now? The feelings I have for him have always been deep and true, but I never let them show. I never thought he would be able to live in this world with me. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought he would be here in my playroom submitting to me.

I pull open the door and hanging on the side is my flogger along with my paddle and a selection of switches. I look at the drawers in front of me. I pull the top one open. My wide array of clamps, cuffs and cock rings over flow. I look through it and find a nipple clamp and cock ring set. I take them out and place it on the table next to me.

I pull the next drawer open. This one contains all of my chastity cages. I close it and move on down until I get to the one I am looking for. I pull it open and find the anal vibrator and the electric probe. I look above and find the skin jack I want to use.  Lastly I grab the black silk scarf from the hook.

I take them over to the bed and place them just out of sight. I look back over to Matthew and I watch his body tense as he fists his hands at his side. Just the sight of him standing there makes me hard. I walk up behind him and mould my body against his, pressing my hard erection into his ass. I want him to know that he affects me.

I slide my hand around his waist and up his chest as I start to kiss his neck. I hear him breath out a soft moan as he leans back into me. Losing himself in my touch. I hear a gasp as I take his earlobe into my hungry mouth, teasing and sucking on it. A loud moan escapes his lips as I let go of it. "Are you ready for this, Matthew?" I ask in a hushed tone.  "Yes," he breathes. I lean down and bite the side of his neck. "Yes, What!" I growl in his ear. "Yes, Sir." I cant help as I smile against his skin as I hear those words coming from his lips.

"Much better.  Now what am I to do with you?" I slide my hand down his chest and stop just above his swollen cock. I watch his chest rise and fall in anticipation of my next touch. "I see you like the way I touch you. Don't you? What if I touch you here?" I take my finger and and press it against his tight rosette. "Aww Fuck!" he mews. I laugh to myself. "I see you like that as well." I start to kiss his neck as i press my finger deep into his ass once again, pumping it in and out at a slow steady pace. I look down and see his cock seep from his arousal. "Matthew, your body is so responsive. I wonder if it tastes as sweet as I think it does."

I take my free hand and swipe the head of his cock. Coating my finger in his arousal and bring it to my lips. I know Matthew is watching my every move.  I part my lips and suck his sweet flavor off my finger. I watch him closely and see his eyes heat with sexual need. I let out a low growl of pleasure as I pull my finger from my mouth. "Oh God!  You taste divine. I think you should have a taste." I reach down and fondle the head of his steel length to bring more of his sweet nectar out of him. I swipe my finger across his swollen head coating my finger once more and bring the glistening finger up to his mouth.

"Open," I command. He slowly opens his mouth as I place my finger on his tongue. "Very good. Now suck it off." I feel my cock lunge as he closes his lips tightly around my finger. Aww fuck!  His mouth is heaven. I close my eyes and imagine fucking his mouth. I feel myself grow harder. I open my eyes to find Matthew lost in the moment. God seeing him like this only makes me want him more. To become one in a moment of passion. I pick up my pace as I thrust my finger in and out of his ass. The sounds that escape him echo around the room like a melody.

"That's it, Matt. Take all that I give you. Taste your sweet arousal, feel me inside your sweet ass and warm silken mouth." I feel his body relax and sag against me. I start to pick up the pace once more. I watch his body flush pink as his rosette tightens around my finger. I know he is close.

"Fuck! Jessie!" He moans as I remove my finger from his mouth. "Not yet, Matt. You may only cum when I say you can," I tell him as I remove my finger from his gorgeous ass. I look at his flushed skin as I walk around to face him. I look down at my wet finger and the image of me fucking his mouth almost makes me cum. I look up into his blue eyes. "On your knees," I say in a soft but yet demanding tone. He slowly drops to one knee and then the other keeping his gaze towards the ground. Oh God! So perfect. I tilt my head back as I take in a settling breath.

"Matthew, look at me," I tell him as I lower my gaze to his. He looks into my eyes as I lean down and capture his lips with mine, forcing my tongue deep inside I take all and giving nothing back. I grip his hair in my fist at the nape of his neck and pull back hard as I bite down on his lip hard enough to just barely break the skin. I look down at him as I hold his hair keeping his gaze locked with mine. "I want to fuck your lush mouth. I want to taste my cum on your lips," I say as I let go of him and stand back upright. I reach down and slowly undo my pants. As I pull my swollen hard erection out I watch Matthew's eyes widen with hunger as he licks his lips. I look down into his eyes as he takes it into his silken mouth. A moan in sweet rapture comes from him as his lips close around the head of my swollen cock. Bobbing his head back and forth taking me deeper down his throat. As he draws back, he lightly scrapes his teeth along my sensitive skin as he swipes his tongue over my swollen head. Fuck! It is better than I imagined.

I caress his head as he takes me deep once more. "Oh, fuck! Yes, Matt! Just like that." He does it again and I let out a low moan of pleasure as I stare down at him. His eyes closed as he takes me in his mouth. "Look at me, Matthew. Open your eyes." He opens his glorious eyes and brings his gaze up to mine. My heart swells as the love he has for me pours from his blue eyes. I look back to him with love and compassion. "That's it. Keep your eyes open. Let me watch you enjoy my cock. I want to see you savour the taste." I say as I push on the back of his head quickening his pace. I lean my head back and let out another moan as the feeling overwhelms me. With each movement of his tongue as he sucks my cock brings my climax closer slowly. I feel a surge of heat flow through me as my cock swells even more. "Ahh!  Fuck!" I grip his hair in my fist and begin to fuck his mouth in fast hard strokes. With each thrust of my hips the closer I come until I feel the hot surge shoot through my steel length.

"Take it! Take it all!" I yell into the air demanding him to swallow as I cum in his mouth. As I pull out I swipe my head across his lips leaving cum on them. I tilt his head back locking his gaze with mine. Without saying a word I crash his lips to mine taking what I demanded from him.  I break away panting and steps back staring down at him with burning eyes. "I love the way you taste with my cum on your lips. You have done well and soon you will be rewarded. Now on your feet and approach the foot of the bed." I point over to the four post king size bed in the corner of the room. I watch him look over his shoulder towards it and then back to me. "Yes, Sir." He breathes.

I watch as he rises and walks towards the bed. I look down at my still hard erection dripping wet from Matt's mouth. What the hell is happening? I run my hand through my hair and as I look up, I catch Matthew looking over at me.  I walk up behind and grip his chin in my hand. I turn his head to face towards the head board. "Eyes forward unless I say otherwise. Now spread your legs!" I watch as he quickly spreads them. I smile to myself at how quickly he responds to my commands. Even though he has a lot to learn yet. In time he will be my perfect pet. Wait.  What the hell am I saying? Like he will still want me after tonight. Hell for that matter to even want to be my friend after tonight. Once he sees what I am really like I know he will run.

I look down at his feet. "Wider!" I snap. He slides his feet apart until the sides of his feet hit the bedposts. I let go of his chin and slide my hand down along his body as I place soft kisses along the way. I feel his body move as I get closer to his ass and I realize he is offering me his ass. Begging me to take a taste. My mouth waters at the idea of good tongue lashing to his sweet rosette. Then anger fills me and I raise my hand and bring it down hard across his ass cheek. His body jerks forward from my sudden strike. I hear him hiss from the pain. I grip his hair in my fist pulling him back to his feet. "I call the shots here! Not you! You will get what you want in due time. But if you pull that stunt again I will leave you on the edge for hours, maybe even days! Do I make myself clear?"  

I watch him swallow "Yes, Sir. I never meant to displease you, Sir," he says in a shaky voice. I pull back tighter and then shove his head forward. "Good" I grip his wrist and place the leather cuff around it and then I do the same with the other.  I step back and stare at him spreadeagled in front of my bed. His glorious body on display for only me. Seeing him like this makes my cock throb and seep with need. I reach down and adjust my aching cock to give myself a little relief.

I look over at the items I have laid out and I grab the silk scarf. I run it through my hand as I stare at Matt and all his glory. I take the scarf and I slowly start to run it over Matt's ass. "Ahh fuck!" Matt breathes as the soft material caresses his skin. He leans his head back and pulls on his restraints. I smile at his reaction. I run it up his back as I kiss his neck. " Matthew, I think you have seen enough." I take the scarf and cover his eyes with it. I reach around and start to stroke his shaft. A low growl comes from him as I pick up the pace sliding my hand down his shaft. As my hand reaches the tip of his erection I feel something warm and wet. I swipe my hand over his head using his arousal to lube his cock. I feel his cock pulse and swell in my hand.

"You like this my friend? Do you like how my hand feels as it slides up and down your length?" He leans back and lays his head on my shoulder. "Yes!" He breathes. I grip his shaft hard. His head shoots up as he hisses through his teeth from the sudden sharp pain. He will learn by the end of tonight how to respond to me! "Yes what, Matthew?" I say through my gritted teeth.  "Y-yes, Sir," he says with a shaky voice. As I loosen my grip his body becomes relaxed. I bring my hand up and unsnap his leather cock ring, letting it fall to the bed. "Wait! I didn't mean to upset you, Jessie! I was caught up in your touch! Please Jessie don't end this. I want to submit to you. I want to be yours!" he yells into the room in panic.

I step back and watch as he struggles in his restraints. "Jessie! Jessie, please," he says over his shoulder. I walk over and pick up the switch off of the floor. I grip it's handle as I look back over to Jessie. He wants this. He asked for this and he will learn.  I walk up to him as I raise the switch high.  I bring it down across his ass and he arches his back pulling on his binds. "I did not give you permission to speak!" I raise it up and bring it down hard again. "You will remain quiet unless I say so." I strike him one last time. "This is my dungeon and I set the scene!" I walk past him and grab the cock ring nipple clamp set and the electric probe. I get on the bed and kneel in front of him. I grasp his chin and turn him to face away from me. "You have earned yourself a punishment for disrespecting me and not trusting in me. Do I make myself clear?" I whisper into his ear.

"Y-yes, Sir. I understand, Sir." His voice cracks as he answers back. I lean in and inhale deep through my nose. I close my eyes as I linger in the smell of him. I bring my lips close to his ear. "Good." I lean back and take the probe and clamp set. I smile as I look at him. So beautiful tied to my bed. I look down at his still hard erection with a gleam of precum dripping from the tip. I cast my eyes upon his six pack abs to his steel hard chest.  All I can think about is sinking deep inside of him and losing myself in the ecstasy of our love making. To feel his body succumb to my every thrust as I pound into his sweet ass. I close my eye as I fist the items in my hand. I will have my way soon enough. But first a lesson must be taught.

I open my eyes and lean in as I take his nipple in to my mouth. I take my tongue and slowly tease and caress it as I reach for his cock. As I take him in my hand he leans his head back and lets out a moan of pleasure. I smile as I slip the cock ring on. I slid my hand up his torso letting the metal of the nipple clamps caress his skin. His nipple hardens under my touch. I lean back and begin to tease the other as I place the clamp on his moistened nipple. He takes in a sharp breath through his gritted teeth making a hissing sound that makes my cock pulse with need. I reach down and start to stroke my cock through my leathers. Trying to ease my ache but only making it greater. I let go of myself as I lean back placing the other clamp on his naked nipple. I look down at the probe and then back to Matthew. 

"You have done well, Matt. Now I am going to ask you a few questions. When you answer me, answer without hesitation. If you hesitate I will know you're lieing to me and I will be forced to punish you. Answer me without hesitation and I will reward you. Do you understand what I want from you?" I watch him breath in deep and as he releases it he nods in agreement. "Very good! Now, let us begin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment