Monday, February 3, 2014

Taste of Temptation Part Five (Matthew)

I stand staring at the door to Jessie's bedroom, waiting for his next command. My heart races as I listen to him behind me opening drawers. I have waited so long to be in this very spot. To kneel at his feet and be in his world. I have dreamed of the things he would do to me. Night after night of watching him with the others only fueled my need to be here. I feel for his breaking heart, but at the same time I am happy Adam chose Mark. Because if he hadn't I would have never gotten this chance. The one and only chance to show him what I truly feel for him. God! I want to turn around and look at him. I have ached for so long to feel him buried deep inside of me.

I fist my hands at my sides trying to calm my excitement when I feel his strong chiseled body press against mine. His hard erection presses into my ass and I feel a wave of heat flow through mine. His hand slides around my side and up my chest. Oh God, his touch feels so good. I lean against him as he begins to kiss my neck from the shoulder on up. With each touch of his lips to my skin, it sends a fiery heat coursing throughout my body. Oh God, please don't let this stop. Just give me this one night with the man who stole my heart years ago. One night of passion and lust with him.  I gasp as he takes my earlobe into his warm mouth. Teasing and sucking on it. A moan escapes my lips as he lets go of it. "Are you ready for this, Matthew?"

"Yes," I breathe. Then I feel a small but sharp pain as he bites down on the side of my neck. "Yes, What?" He growls in my ear. "Yes, Sir." I can feel him smile against my skin.  "Much better.  Now what am I to do with you?" I feel his hand slide down my chest and stop just above my swelling cock. I take in a sharp breath as I wait for his touch. "I see you like the way I touch you. Don't you? What if I touch you here?" Just then I feel his finger pressing onto my backside. I let out another moan as his finger finds its way into my tight rosette. Oh, the feeling is intoxicating and I press myself against him even more. He withdraws his finger and the loss of him in side of me is almost painful.

"I see you like that as well." He laughs. He kisses my neck as he sinks his finger deep into my ass once again, pumping it in and out. I feel my cock pulse with need and I begin to feel it seep from my arousal. "Matthew, your body is so responsive. I wonder if it tastes as sweet as I think it does." He takes his free hand and swipes the head of my cock. I watch as he brings his finger to his mouth and sucks. Just watching him inflames my need for him. Then I hear a low growl come from Jessie. "Oh God!  You taste divine. I think you should have a taste." He reaches down and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips as he fondles the head of my steel length. He swipes his finger across my swollen head then bring the glistening finger up to my mouth. "Open." I open my mouth as he places his finger on my tongue. "Very good. Now suck it off." I close my lips tightly around his finger and lavish the taste of us entwined together.

I close my eyes and savor the heavenly taste. I feel him pick up his thrusts of his finger in my ass. With each thrust of his finger the closer to the edge I get to my building climax. The sounds that escape me echo around then room like a melody. "That's it, Matt. Take all that I give you. Taste your sweet arousal, feel me inside your sweet ass and warm silken mouth." I sink into his arms even more as I lose myself in this moment that I have only dreamed about before this.  I feel a rush of blood surge through my sac and pulse up through the tip of my cock. "Fuck! Jessie!" I moan as he pulls his finger from my mouth. "Not yet, Matt. You may only cum when I say you can," he says as he removes his finger and comes around to face me. "On your knees." His voice is soft, but yet demanding. I slowly drop to one knee and then the other.

I keep my gaze towards the ground. "Matthew, look at me." I lift my gaze to his and the heat from them sears my skin. He leans down and captures my lips with his. Forcing his tongue deep inside. Taking all and giving nothing back. He grips my hair in his fist at the nape of my neck and pulls my head back as he bites down on my lip hard to where I can taste my own blood. I feel my cock pulse as my urge to have him becomes painful. "I want to fuck your lush mouth. I want to taste my cum on your lips." He says as he lets go of me and stands back upright. He undoes his pants and pulls his swollen hard erection out. The large head staring at me with a gleam of precum dripping off the end. I lick my lips in anticipation to finally taste him. I look up into his eyes as I take him into my mouth. As his sweet nectar hits my tongue I can't help myself as I moan in sweet rapture. I close my lips around him as I begin to suck, bobbing my head back and forth taking him deeper down my throat. As I draw back I lightly scrape my teeth along his sensitive skin and I swipe my tongue over his swollen head. I close my eyes as I savor the taste of him.

I feel his fingers caress my head as I take him deep once more. "Oh, fuck! Yes Matt! Just like that." I do it again and a low moan comes from him. "Look at me, Matthew. Open your eyes." I open them and bring my gaze up to his. He looks down at me with love and compassion. "That's it. Keep your eyes open. Let me watch you enjoy my cock. I want to see you savor the taste." He then pushes on the back of my head quickening my pace. He leans his head back and let's out another moan. To hear his pleasure aloud only makes my need and want to please him even more stronger. Soon I feel his head warm even more as it swells. He looks down at me with heat in his eyes. "Ahh, fuck!" He grips my hair in his fist as he begins to fuck my mouth in fast hard strokes.

"Take it. Take it all!" He demands as the salty sweet flavor of his cum coats my tongue as it fills my mouth. I swallow and the warmth soothes me as it goes down. He pulls out and tilts my head back locking his gaze with mine. He crashes his lips to mine taking what he demanded from me.  He breaks away and steps back staring down at me with burning eyes. "I love the way you taste with my cum on your lips. You have done well and soon you will be rewarded. Now on your feet and approach the foot of the bed." He points over to the four post king size bed in the corner of the room. I look over towards it and then back to him. "Yes, Sir."

I stand and turn towards the bed. I take a chance and look over my shoulder at Jessie. He runs his hand through his hair as he stares down at his dripping wet cock. I look back as I come up on the end of the bed, just as Jessie looks up. Our eyes lock and his stare is full of heat, need and confusion. He walks up behind and grips my chin in his hand. He turns my head to face toward the head board. "Eyes forward unless I say otherwise. Now spread your legs!" Fuck! I quickly do as he asks. "Wider." I move my legs out a little more until the sides of my feet hit the bedposts. He lets go of my chin and slides hand down my shoulder along my back.

He begins to place soft kisses down my spine. Oh, the feeling of his lips against my skin is feels like heaven. I longed for so long for him to touch me like this. Oh God, how I want this to never end. I lean forward as his lip near my ass. Hoping like hell he would linger there. Then I feel a sharp sting as his hand comes down across my ass cheek. I lunge forward from the sudden strike. Fuck that hurt. He grips my hair in his fist and pulls me back on to my feet. "I call the shots here. Not you! You will get what you want in due time. But if you pull that stunt again I will leave you on the edge for hours may be even days. Do I make myself clear?" Fuck!  He is pissed. "Yes, Sir. I never meant to displease you Sir." He pulls tighter on my scalp and the pain seems to fuel my hungry cock. He shoves my head forward as he lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment