Monday, February 3, 2014

Taste of Temptation Part Three

I deepen the kiss as my tongue finds its way into Adams mouth. As I caress his cheek I feel a warm tear hit my hand. I slide my other hand around his waist pulling him closer to me. I feel his body relax against mine and I take the moment to throw all my feelings for him into the kiss. I need him to know what I feel for him is true.

I grip his ass and hold him even tighter against my body. Then I feel his strong arms come around my waist, holding me to him in return. I feel one of his hands run up my back while the other grips my ass, sending a new rush throughout my body. Yes, that's it, let go Adam. Give me a chance to fill your heart, to make you mine. I know that only I can give you the love you deserve. I feel him pull me towards him even more and I lose my self into the kiss.

"Adam!" An angry voice yells out over the crowded room from the front of the bar. Adam pulls away frantically, breaking our connection. I look into the direction of the male voice and see Mark rushing towards us. I look at Adam and the shock on his face is undeniable. No I can't lose him. Not now!

"Adam look at me!" I demand, but his eyes are still fixed on Mark. "Look at me!" I say more forcefully. Adam turns and locks his gaze with my own. "Adam he will only hurt you. Please come home with me. I can give you what he will never be able to give you." I look past him and see that Mark is almost to us. I look back into Adams eyes. "I love you Adam. I always have. Please give me a chance to love you, to show you the life you can have with me. With someone who will never hurt you like he has." I watch in slow motion as Adam's lips part in the attempt to answer me when Mark spins him around and captures the lips of the man I love.

I can't fight the anger boiling up inside of me. I clench my fist, draw back and let it fly. As my fist connects with Mark's jaw I watch his head fly back as he falls backwards towards the ground. I walk over and stand above him. I stare down at him as he clutches his jaw. "You don't deserve him, you fucking piece of shit! All he ever was to you was a toy you could play with and then toss to the side." I turn and hold out my hand to Adam. "Come with me Adam." He looks down to Mark and then back to me. "You have to choose Adam. Come with me or take another chance with him." I keep my hand held out, hoping like hell he will take it. Then my heart breaks as I watch Adam step away from me. I drop my hand as I bow my head in defeat. "I see." I look back up to Adam. "I will always love you. When you're ready for what you truly deserve, I will be waiting for you. I will always wait for you." I step around Mark who is still flat on his back and head towards the door. I stop and turn back for one last look. The minute I do I wish I hadn't.

Adam walks back to Mark and helps him to his feet. I watch helplessly as Mark takes him into his arms in a passionate embrace. I never thought a breaking heart would ever hurt so much. I look away and head out to my car.

"Jessie!" Matt calls out to me as I head to the car. I stop just as I reach it and turn to face him. When I look into his eyes he comes to a dead stop. "What the hell happened in there?" I plaster a fake smile on my face. "He chose and I lost." I turn around to unlock the car. I look back over my shoulder and see Matt crossing his arms. "I will see you back at the house. I need to attend to something." I open the door and get into the car. Just as I am about to start the engine the passenger door is pulled open and Matt slides in.

"No. We are going home and you're not going to do something stupid. I still haven't forgotten the last time you had to attend to something." He closes the door and sits there staring at me. "I have been your friend for years now Jess. I know what you're going to do. You'll go to that club and get some random fuck to bring home to your little playroom and fuck your pain away. I won't let you fuck things up with Adam. Yes, he may have stayed behind with Mark, but you came on to him too fast, hard and strong. He doesn't know who or what he wants. Give him a chance to think." He is scolding me like a two year old child. But, fuck! I know he is right. Adam needs time and I jammed my feelings down his throat. Fuck! Did I just throw away my chance by pushing him too hard? I nod and start the car.

As we drive home I turn to Matt. "I fucked up. I lost control." I look back to the road. "What do you mean you lost control, Jess?" I glance over to Matt. "I let my emotions run high and I took advantage of Adam." I glance back over to Matt and his brow is furrowed. "What do you mean you took advantage of Adam? Didn't you just talk to him?" I run my hand through my hair in exasperation. "God damn it, Jess! You fucked him! Didn't you? What the hell were you thinking?" Matt throws his hands up in anger. "Do you have any idea how fucked up Mark left him?" He says as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I know what Mark has done to him. I found him at the end of the hall letting Fred give him head." I look over to Matt and he stares at me with a raised brow. "I wanted him to know what he meant to me. I wanted him to feel wanted and loved. That he deserved more then a bar whore on his knees." I slammed my fist down onto the armrest. "I couldn't just stop there. I couldn't fight the overwhelming need to be one with him. To feel him surround my cock and to fill him with every inch of it. I needed to touch him. I needed to hold him. I lost control and I took what I needed, what I wanted." I pull up to the house and put it into park.

"Jessie, I know you have hidden your feelings for Adam for a very long time. I can see why you did what you did. He needed to know your feelings. But you chose the wrong time to take it any further then a warm embrace." He shakes his head. "Let's get inside and salvage this night shall we?" I nod my head and wait for Matt to head towards the house. I sit in the car staring at the photo I have of Adam on my dashboard.

The feeling of loss and heartbreak is more then I can bear. I lay my head back as I close my eyes. I can still feel how perfect we fit together. The way he took me and how he responded to me. As the memory floods my mind, my cock swells and aches for Adam. I open my eyes and look back at the photo as I undo my pants and pull my aching cock from them. The phantom feeling of being buried deep inside him is still there I close my eyes and imagine sliding slowly into his tight rosette. The feeling of him tightening in and around me. I find the lube I have hidden in the console and slowly start to stroke my shaft. Oh God. That's it. I feel him tighten and push back as I pump in and out. I slide my hand up and down my shaft a little more faster. As I bring my hand up to my swollen head, I scrape my thumb over my sensitive nerve. Oh fuck! I throw my head back against the headrest.

Each stroke brings my climax closer and every image of Adam tonight only fuels my need to cum. Up and down harder, faster with each stroke.  The closer and closer I am to the edge. Each moan, each whisper from his lips thrusts me further into the abyss. Until ..."Fuck! Adam!!" I yell out his name as I cum all over my hand, pants and console. I lay my head back panting with my eyes still closed and the image of Adam still burning in my mind.

"Knock, knock." My eyes fly open and I look to see Matt looking through the passenger door. I look down and I am still hard. I need more. I need to relieve this ache and need. I look back as I lock the doors to the car. "I am sorry Matt. I need to do something!" I yell through the door as I clean my self up and start the car.

"Jess! Don't do this! You know what will happen!" He yells at me as he pounds on the door. "God damn it, Jess, unlock the car!" I ignore him as I pull away from the house. I pull out into the street with Matt running alongside the car, pounding on the window.  Begging me to stay. I speed off down the road. As I get to the end of the street I look back and see Matt still running after me. I put the car in park and step out of the car. "What the hell are you doing Matt?" I yell at him as he approaches.

"Trying to save you from yourself." He says as leans down on his knees panting. "Come home with me Jessie. I know what you need and you're not going to find that at the club." He stands and comes up to me. "I have watched you for years. I know what you want and what you need. Let me please you, Sir." My eyes lock with his and my cock swells. "What did you say?" I watch him drop to his knees and present himself perfectly. Legs spread wide with palms up, his body totally relaxed and his head bowed. Keeping his gaze towards the floor he says to me in a heated tone. "Let me please you, Sir." I drop to one knee and grasp his chin. I make him look me in the eyes as I ask "Why? Why?" He looks deep into my stare and answers. "Because, Jessie, I want to."

No comments:

Post a Comment