Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Loves Journey Part Three

I am standing in the kitchen preparing our breakfast when I see him emerge from the hallway.  He looks so damn delicious with his bed hair, sleepy eyes and that to die for smile.  "Good morning, lover."  I say cheerfully over my shoulder as he comes up behind me.  He snakes his strong warm arms around my waist and pulls me close rubbing his morning erection into my ass.  I feel my body relax and my sex becomes wet, aching with need.  He leans his cheek against mine and purrs.  "Good morning to you too, babe." As he kisses my neck, the sensation makes my nipples harden and my thong becomes soaked.  I know what I want and it's not breakfast.  I shut the stove off and turn around in his arms to face him.  He has a Cheshire grin on his face.
 
"What?  No breakfast?"  He chuckles as he grabs the ties to my robe pulling me closer to him.  He slowly pushes the robe off my shoulders exposing my silk nightgown.  "Oh, how I love you in silk."  He growls as he kisses my neck softly.  "I love how it hugs the curves of your body.  How it shows the hard peaks of your nipples.  Oh, what you do to me."  With no warning, he swipes the counter clear.  As the dishes hit the floor he lifts me up onto it.  He steps back and his grin widens as he looks over to the utensils hanging on the wall.  "I have an idea.  Do you trust me?" he asks with heat in his eyes.  I feel my skin heat as I nod my head yes.  He slides his hands from my hips and grips the hem of my gown.  In one motion he pulls it up over my head.
 
"Lay back, baby. I will make this worth your while."  I slowly lay myself down and watch him reach over to the wall.  I can't see what he has. He looks back to me with such glee in his eyes.  Soon I feel a hard smack to my sex and it sends a surge of pleasure and pain.  A moan escapes my lips and he brings it down once more.  He leans over me with a smirk and a raised brow.  "Well, I see you like a little pain.  Let's experiment a little shall we?"  Then comes another hit and then another.  With each strike I become even more aroused and wet. I wait for the next strike, but it never comes.  Then I feel something round and cool at the lips of my soaking wet pussy.
 
"Oh, how I love your glistening wet cunt in the morning light.  I hunger for the taste of your sweet cream.  That is what I shall have."  He plunges the object into my sex and begins fucking me with it in fast hard strokes.  Pumping me for all it's worth.  I arch my back as the sensation consumes my body.  I feel my sex tighten and clamp down on this foreign object.  "That's it.  Take it for me.  Show me how you enjoy what I do to you."  As he fucks me with the object I feel the heat of his hand spread my lips apart exposing my hard swollen nub of nerves.  He swipes his thumbnail over my sensitive bundle, sending a surge of pleasure throughout my body and bringing me even closer to the edge.  I buck and wiggle underneath as he does it once, twice and then a third time.
 
I hear a sound and then realize it is me.   I moan and thrust my hips up.  Begging for relief.  I feel him smile against the lips of my sex.  "All in good time babe."  I feel the heat of his breath as it caresses my clit.  "I know you're close.  And I want that cream.  You will give me what I want.  You will give it to me over and over again."  I feel his warm slick tongue flick and lash out on my already stimulated clit.  He closes his mouth around my bundle and sucks it hard into his mouth sending me flying.  I throw my head back and let out a blood curdling scream as I buck and weave.  He picks up the pace with the object still hitting the sweet spot as he eats at my now enflamed cunt.
 
Soon I feel my sex start to clamp down and quiver with each swipe of his tongue and each thrust of the object.  "Blake!" I scream out his name in a plea.  But he does not answer.  He keeps right on driving me higher and higher.  My vision starts to darken and my body begins to stiffen when I hear, "Cum for me, Sarah.  Cum for me, baby!"  I close my eyes and my climax takes over.  I feel the warm gush of my cream flow from my body and his tongue lapping it up.  As my climax hits it's peak I can see bursts of light and then nothing but darkness.
 
"Hey."  I open my heavy eyelids to see Blake laying next to me and I realize I am back in bed.  I stretch and yawn as I say sleepily, "Hey."  I look around and then back to him.  He smiles at me and leans over and places a soft kiss on my lips.  "You tasted better than I could have ever imagined."  He leans in once again placing a soft kiss on my forehead and looks me in the eyes.  "Thank you for that and thank you for trusting me.  Now breakfast is ready and then I have a surprise for you."
 
He gets up and I see he is dressed.  I look down and find that I am still naked.  I hurry out of bed and grab my robe off of the chair.  When I get down the hall to the dining area I see he has my breakfast ready with a cup of coffee and a single rose placed across the plate of food.

I look around the room and Blake is nowhere in sight. I walk over to the table and sit down in front of the plate of food when something catches my eye. Next to my glass there is a paper folded in half. I pick it up and I am shocked to find a handwritten note.
 
Sarah
 
Last night and this morning was more then I could have ever dreamt. I want to explore your body and I have every intention on doing just that. Enjoy your breakfast and take your time as you ready for the day. I will return shortly to take you to your surprise. You have stolen my heart my sweet pet. I shall see you soon.
 
Yours Truly
 
Blake
 
Oh my! I re-read the note a second and then a third time. How can I be so smitten to someone I barely know. I mean the other night he and his brother approached my friend and I with the intent of a one night stand. Not a God in the sack.
 
I look down and find an egg white omelete, two slices of bacon and toast. I quickly devour the plate of food. Who knew great sex can make you so hungry. I stood up and placed my dishes in the sink . I look around and find that the dishes from earlier have been washed and set to dry. Oh! This is the man of my dreams. I giggle to myself as I head for the bathroom.
 
When I enter I see a box tied in ribbon and another note. I walk over to it and pick up the note.
 
Sarah
 
You have made me the happiest man alive. I wanted a way to thank you, so I took liberty and bought you something to wear. Please wear it for me today.
 
Yours Truly
 
Blake
 
I slowly untie the red silk ribbon and pull off the cover to find a red satin summer dress. It's gorgeous and I pull it out and hold it up to me. It will fit perfect. How long was I asleep? When did he have time to do all of this? I look up at the clock and it is one o'clock in the afternoon. I have slept for five hours. Then I look back to the box and notice that there is more inside. I hang the dress on the back of the door and take out the rest of the contents to the box. The first thing I pull out is a red silk slip a red lace bra and matching thong. His words from this morning slip its way though my memory. "I love you in silk!" I can't help but smile to myself.
 
I hop into the shower to wash my hair. I step out and wrap the towel around my waist. I can't seem to wipe this smile off of my face. I look over my shoulder at the summer dress and I can't help but smile even more.  I open the door and run over to my bedroom. I search through my jewelry and find what I am looking for. My pair of diamond stud earrings and single gold chain and diamond pendent that my grandmother gave me the day of my high school graduation.
 
I pin my hair back and leave the back down in flowing locks. Then I start to put on my gift. Oh my God!  It fits perfectly. Each piece is hugging my every curve. I walk out and I can see someone sitting on the sofa. I look down and there he is. In black pants a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up just past his elbows. The top is unbuttoned and you can see his chest. He stands and starts to walk over to me. I feel my legs go weak and my new thong become soaked as he gets closer.
 
"Oh my Sarah, you're pure perfection in that dress." He comes up behind me snaking his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "Are you ready, baby?" He asks as he kisses me softly on my neck.  "Why all this Blake? You hardly know me." I ask as I look over my shoulder at him. I watch a grin come across his lips. He kisses my neck a couple more times and then turns me around to face him.
 
"Sarah, you have left a mark on me. I have never had a women so alive and so responsive as you are. Yes, you're right we don't know each other well. But we have all the time in the world to. You've pleased me so much and I wanted to do something to show you how pleased I am." He pulls me close to him and I can feel his hard cock pressing against me. "Now let me take care of you. Let me be with you. If I am not what you want, I will let you walk away. But if you choose to stay I will take you on a journey of your body, heart and soul . I will protect you. I know I can love you the way you deserve to be loved." He stares me in the eyes and the heat in them steals my breath away. I nod and I watch his smile touch his eyes. "Thank you. Now shall we go? I can't wait for you to see what I have planned." He grabs my hand and out the door we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment