Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Slight of Hand

We are snuggled up to each other under our blanket on our long journey south by train. I look over to him sitting next to me and I smile to myself, because what I am about to do is so unlike me. I slowly slide my hand over to him and free his cock from his pants. I begin to stroke his shaft. Up and down at a slow pace so not to be noticed.

He turns to me with eyes wide with shock. I lean in and kiss him on the lips and as I lean back into my seat I smile as I drag my nail over his sensitive nerve making his cock pulse in my hand. I bring my hand down and up once more and I can feel the warmth of his precum covering my hand.

I slide my hand down using it to lube him as my hand slides back up and down. He tries to muffle his moan but fails. I look around to see if anyone has taken notice as he slides his fingers into my sex and begins to finger fuck me, matching me stroke for stroke. With each stroke of his fingers the closer I come to the edge.

My body stiffens as my climax tries to consume me. He withdraws his fingers and whispers, "Not yet. Come with me." I nod my head and he returns his fingers to my hungry sex.  He presses his forehead to mine and locks our gazes. I feel the head of his cock swell as my sex clamps down on his fingers.

A soft moan escapes my lips as my climax begins to take over. "Fuck" he breathes as he cums in my hand and captures my lips as mine takes over. Muffling my sounds of pleasure as they try so hard to escape. He caresses my cheek as he breathes. "God, I love you!" I look into his loving gaze. "I know." With our breathing laboured and our eyes locked he kisses me once more as we drift off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment