Monday, February 3, 2014

Taste of Temptation Part Four

I look into the blues eyes staring back at me. I stand back up and keep my gaze locked with his. "Do you know what you're asking of me? Do you really want this?" I ask as I glare down at him. "Yes, Sir. I do wish to please you, Sir." Heat fills my eyes as I continue to stare down at my best friend. Then a twinge of anger fills me. "Stop calling me Sir! You're not my submissive for fuck sake. Get up!" I watch his eyes widen with anger and something else that I can't seem to place.
 
"Yes, Sir," he says through his clenched teeth. He stands slowly and keeps his eyes locked with mine. "Get in the fucking car Matt!" He walks over and gets in. I look over my shoulder shaking my head. What the hell has gotten into him? How did he know what to do? I run my hand through my hair and rub the back of my neck.
 
As I get into the car I look over to Matt. "What the hell are you thinking?" He meets my gaze and I watch his hand slide across my lap to the zipper on my pants. I grip his wrist. "Don't, Matt." He pulls it free and continues to unzip them. I feel a pulse shoot through me and my cock springs to life. "Matt ... I ..." He shakes his head as he pulls my erection free. I watch him lick his lips as he lowers his head down. Aww, fuck! The feeling of his slick warm moist mouth is beyond heavenly.
 
He slides his tongue over the tip and begins to tease my nerve. Flicking the tip of his tongue over the sensitive area. Oh, fuck, it feels so damn good! I need this release and much more. I fist his long blond hair and pull his head back up. "Matt?  No more.  Not until we get back home." I watch a grin play across his glistening lips. I let go. And he sits back in his seat.
 
As I turn around I feel his hand grip my cock once more. I swerve the car as I look over to him. His eyes are staring at my stiff erection. He slides his hand up with a ever so slight twist and then scrapes his thumb nail over my nerve. I start to press down on to the gas as the feeling overwhelms me. I grip his wrist. "I said to wait. We are almost home." I place his hand back into his lap. He looks up to me as I glance over.
 
"Jessie, I can't wait much longer." He looks down and I look in the same direction as he undoes his pants exposing his steel length. I swipe my gaze up towards his as my hand fists his hair in my hand forcing him to keep his gaze with mine. "You will wait! You wish to please me then do as I say." I look down and then back into his eyes. "Now zip up!" I let go just as I turn into the driveway. I pull up to the house and slam it into park. I rush out of the car and come around to his side. I pull open the door and grab Matt by his arm. "Get out."
 
He looks up at me wide eyed and in shock. He turns to get out and tries to pass around me. Still holding onto his forearm I pull him back slamming him against the car. I pin him to it with my body. My breathing has become laboured as I stare into his blue eyes. I capture his lips with mine and to my surprise he holds back. I breakaway and lean my forehead against his. "Are you sure you want this Matthew? There is no turning back the clock once this happens."
 
I feel his hands on either side of my face and tilts my head up so that I may look him in his eyes. "I know what is at risk here. I am willing to risk it all for a single night with you." I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. I know if I do this I could lose my one and only true friend. If we go down this road there is no turning back. "I know you have ached for Adam all these years, Jessie. I know I will never truly have your heart." He places his one hand over my heart and sighs. "But I can at least have this one night. Please let me be with you tonight. Let me be the one to drown your pain. Not some random fuck."
 
He caresses my cheek as he says it. I open my eyes and look at him as I step back and motion him to head into the house. "Fuck!" he yells as he slams his fists on the car door. "Jess, just let me help ease your pain. Let me take care of you. Why can't I be the one you turn to? I know you better than you know yourself." God was he ever right on that one. He was the only one who truly knew me. But I stay quiet as his eyes plead with me. Then I watch as his anger takes hold.
 
"You know what? You go to that club and find a mindless twit to fuck your brains out on. But don't you dare come to me when your guilt hangs heavy on your shoulders." He storms past me and rushes into the house. I run my hand through my hair trying to make sense of it all. I look over to the house and realized that if I don't go through with this, I might just lose him anyways. Damn it! I run after Matt and when I catch up to him he has his overnight bag in his hand. "Where do you think your going Matt?" I question as I look up at him.
 
"I can't do this any more, Jess. I won't stay here and listen to you fuck some mindless twit." He pushes past me and heads down the hall. I quickly turn and head after him. I reach him just before the end of it. I pull him back hard and the push him against the wall. "I didn't say you could leave!" I capture his lips with mine as I press my body against his. I push my leg between his as I reach for the collar of his shirt with both hands. In one swift move I rip open his shirt exposing his well defined chest. I pull it part way down his arms and twist it until his arms are secure behind his back. I hold the shirt tight in one hand as I grab Matt's hard erection through his jeans.
 
Matt gasps as I begin to stroke him through the thick fabric. Each moan of pleasure that escapes his lips pulls on my need to take what I want. I pull back and look him in the eyes. "Meet me in my room. Be ready." I hear his bag hit the floor as he breathes. "Yes, Sir." I let go of him and head to my bedroom. I walk over to my closet and grab my black leather pants. I hold them in my hand as I stand there staring at them.
 
What am I doing? He is my friend.  Not just my friend, but my best friend. I turn around and sit on the edge of my bed holding my head in my hand. I look over at the photos on the walls. All of them of us at parties and get togethers. I don't want to lose him as my friend, but to take him on as a lover, a pet?  I look at the door at the other end of my room. He is waiting for me in my playroom. I never thought he would want this. That he would do this for me.
 
I stand and take off my pants and underwear. I slip on my leathers and walk over to the door. I take in a deep breath as I open it. When I step in I look over and see Matt presenting himself perfectly once again, but this time he is naked with the remains of his cloths folded neatly in front of him. I am in complete shock. How did he know what to do? I walk over and kneel down next to him, placing my finger under his chin. I tilt his head up and look him in the eyes. They stare back at me filled with heat, need and wanton.
 
My already hard erection hardens even more pressing against my pants. I let go and stand up keeping my gaze locked with his. I walk around him taking in every glorious inch of his rock hard body. My mouth begins to water as I look towards his hard cock dripping from his arousal. Then I notice he has placed a leather cock ring on to keep him hard for the duration of our scene. I can't help but smile to myself at how hard he is trying to please me. But how does he know?. I never discussed my scenes with him. He never showed an interest. I just assumed he didn't like my lifestyle.
 
"Get up and turn and face me,"I demand in a low tone. Without hesitation he stands and turns to face me. Oh, God he is gorgeous naked. His curves catch the dim lighting of the room and I am amazed that I have known him for so long and yet I have never really seen him until now. I walk up to him and grip his firm cock in my hand. A soft moan finds its way to my ear. I look him in the eyes as I pull on him slightly bringing him closer. I lean in and place a small kiss on his cheek close to his ear.
 
"Who else have you submitted to?" I ask softly as I lean back and look him in his eyes once again. "No one, Sir. You are my first." He says without hesitation. "I am your first?" I don't hide the shock in my voice. "Then how do you know what to do? How do you know what pleases me?" I ask as I cross my arms across my chest as I stare him down. His eyes widen at my questions. 
 
"You never talked about what happened in here. You would go to that club and bring home someone. I was interested in what it was that made you turn to men like that." I walk around and stand behind him. "How do you know all of this Matt? How do you know what to do?" I get closer to him and I rub his ass softly as I wait for him to answer and nothing. "Because this is your first time with me I will let this one go. But when I ask a question I expect the answer or you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?" He nods his head keeping his eyes forward.
 
"Good! Now, let me ask you this again. How do know what pleases me? How do you know what to do if you have never submitted to anyone until now?" I reach over and take the switch off of the dresser. I hold it in my hand as I wait for his answer. Matt looks over his shoulder at me with worry in his eyes. "Jessie, I told you." I raise the switch and bring it down across his right thigh. The loud sound of it striking his skin makes my cock pulse with need. I close my eyes and linger in the sound.
 
"That is not what I asked. Now tell me how you know!" I say more forcefully in a low tone. "Fuck! God damn it Jessie! Fine! Those nights you would go to the club I would follow you. I watched as you moved around from one to the next. I saw how they presented themselves to you. I would watch as you worked a scene with them. I learned what you expected, what you wanted from a submissive." He said with anger laced through his voice. "I wanted to be perfect for you. I wanted you so badly. I would do anything for you." He says in a shaky soft voice.
 
I am taken aback by his confession. I look down at the switch in my hand. Can I do this? Can I continue? "Matt, I can't do this." I confess as I drop the switch and start to walk away. I feel his hand grab mine. "Jessie, wait please." I stop and turn around to face him. He drops to his knees and grabs at my zipper. The desperation in his eyes as he stares up at me stills my heart. I grab his hands and kneel down in front of him. I lean in and touch my forehead against his.
 
"Stop. Please Matt, I can't do this." I take in a sharp breath and open my eyes to find tears in his. "I won't do this to you." I take my hand and grip his hair at the nape of his neck and pull back. "You deserve much better then me." I say in a soft whisper as I stand back up. I turn and walk to the door when I hear him say just above a wishper "Please Jessie...I....I want this. I need this." His words stop me in my tracks. I look back and see him still on his knees with his head bowed. Fuck! For all that he has done for me I can't leave him like this. I turn back aground and walk back to him. I stand there looking down at him "Get up!" I demand in a soft shaky tone. He raises his head to meet my stare, but when his eyes meet mine I can see the tears fall from his eyes. I close my eyes and say it again. "Get up!" Matt sits there on his knees still looking up at me. I lean down and grasp his hair once more. "I will not ask again! Get up or be ready for your punishment!"
 
His eye widen with shock as I release my hold and he stands quickly. I look around the room and see what I want to do. I know after tonight I may lose him, but I will make this a night he will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment