Sunday, February 2, 2014

Taste of Temptation Part Two

As I round the corner of the darkened hallway I can hear the soft muffled sounds of passion coming from the end of the hall. I walk quickly down it and the sounds get louder.  I look over to the the restroom and see that no one is inside.  My heart drops to the pit of my stomach at the realization of who is at the end of the hallway.

As I come closer to the end of the hall two shadows appear in the distance.  I look and my fear is realized.  Adam's back is facing me and I can see a mans hand griping his ass as he sucks hard on Adam's cock.  I can hear the sound of him suckling it and the moans of pleasure coming from Adam.   Each gasp that escapes his lips, is like a stab to my heart.  Am I too late?  Did he find someone else so soon?  How can I make him see that I am the one for him?  Without realizing it, I have come up right behind Adam. A single tear falls from his eyes and the light catches it just right drawing my attention to it. That's when I look down to find the bars nightly whore on his knees stroking his shaft as he sucks Adam off. I grip his shoulder and spin him around to face me. I hear a pop come from the whore's mouth as Adams eyes fly open to meet mine.
 
"What the fuck are you doing Adam?"  I ask him with my heated words.  He pulls his shoulder from my grasp as he tucks his gorgeous cock, still glistening in the dim light and wet from Fred's moist mouth, back into his pants.  I feel my cock pulse to life at the sight of it.  Oh, how I want my mouth around that swollen head.  To taste his sweet nectar as he cums in my mouth.  I pull my hungry gaze away from his bulging erection and lock my eyes with his.

"I don't think what I do is any of your fucking business, Jessie!"  He tries to push past me but I hold my ground and grip his wrist in my hand.  I look down to Fred and motion for him to leave.  He practically bolts down the hall.  I look back into Adam's eyes and his tear stained face.  "It is my business Adam.  I care about you."   I look back down the hall and ask, "What the fuck is going on Adam?  I know you and I know you would never have sex with some random guy."  I look back and give him a cold stare.  "Tell me!" I demand.
 
Adam tilts his head back and breathes out an exasperated sigh, closing his eyes. I soon see tears fall down each cheek and I can feel my heart break for him.  Adam holds his hands up in surrender and lowers his head down to lock his gaze with mine.  "He fucking left me Jess!  After five years he left me."  He pulls his wrist from my grasp and leans up against the wall with his hands on his knees, as if he is about to be sick.  "He took off with this young fucking prick he had been fucking on the side."  He looks up at me with anger pouring from his gray eyes.  "He told me I could never give him what he truly needed. That I was worthless to him and just an ass to pass the time with."  I walk over to him and place one hand on his shoulder and the other I raise his head so that his eyes meet mine. 
 
"You know that none of that is true.  He never deserved you."  I try to comfort him, but he pulls away and walks over to the other side of the hall.  "No.  He was right.  I deserve this pain I am in." He turns around and punches the wall with all his anger and fury. God!  How can I make see he is wrong?  How can I get him to taste the love I have for him?  To tempt him into forgetting all about that piece of shit and letting me in to his heart?  Fuck it!
 
I walk over and turn him to face me.  I slam his body against the wall pinning it with my own.  I look into his eyes and see the shock in them.  I grip both of his wrists in my hand and pin them at the small of his back.  Grasping his chin, I force him to keep his eyes locked with mine.  I feel myself become hard as our bodies rub up against each other, our breaths entwining,  as we stare into each others eyes.  But then I feel him and he is just as hard as I am.  I close my eyes to get a hold of the raging lust and the need to make love to him.  I open my eyes to find him licking his lips.  FUCK!
 
I capture his lips with my own, I forcing him to open wider to me as I deepen the kiss.  I let go of his chin and slid my hand down the side of his body.  Gripping his ass, I pull him in even closer to my body.  I need him.  I want him!  He pulls away suddenly, breaking our kiss.  "Stop!" He whispers. I pull back and see the hurt take over his face.  I let go of his wrists and step away.  Adam pushes away from the wall and walks towards the end of the hall, dropping to his knees facing away from me.  He looks over his shoulder at me and asks, "Is this what you expected?"  He looks away.  His words stab me in my gut like a dull knife.  "This is what you want from me right?  Or shall I go?" I walk up behind him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"No!"  I scold as I look down to him with a furrowed brow. I hold out my hand to him to help him up.  "This is not what I want."  He looks up to me with questions in his eyes. "Get up!"  He takes my hand and stands.  "I don't ever want you to talk like that again.  Do you understand me?"  I say as I grip his hair in my fist at the nape of his neck.  "Yes," he gasps.  "Good.  Now let's get one thing straight.  You're everything a man could ever dream of and much more.  I myself could never have dreamt up anything more sexy and kind."  I pause long enough to let my words sink in.  "I can't thank the powers that be enough for bringing you into my life.  I only wish we could be more than what we are."  I let go of him and step back.

"How can you say that?  You could have anyone here.  Why me?"  I smile and press my body against his, shoving my hard erection against him once more. "Because Adam, you're my wet dream."  I feel myself become harder as my erection presses against his body.  The zippers teeth start to cut into my soft flesh.  I know I am playing with fire, but I have never wanted to get burned so bad as I do now standing so close to what I have longed for for so long.
 
My eyes travel down his well built arms to his sculpted chest that is so tightly hugged buy his black t-shirt.  Finally my eyes settle on the now very noticeably bulge in his pants.  My mouth begins to water once again at the thought of sucking him off.  Just the thought of bringing his body to complete satisfaction by my mouth alone makes my cock swell even more, creating even more pain from the restriction of my pants.
 
"Adam, come home with me.  Let me show you how I feel."  I watch his eyes widen as he is taken aback by my request.  I watch him back further away from me and he looks me dead in the eyes.  "I don't think that is such a good idea Jessie.  You're here with Matthew."  I look over my shoulder and see Matthew talking to Terry at the bar.  "Jessie," he sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. "I have had my heart broken enough."   I can hear Matthew approaching us from behind me.  "I have to go."  He tries to push past me to leave and I catch him by the forearm.
 
"Adam, wait you need to know something," I say in a soft voice.  He looks over his shoulder as Matthew comes over and stands next to me.  I look over to Matt and smile. "Matthew and I aren't partners."  His eyes widen and he quickly looks over to Matthew. For what?  Confirmation?  "Is that true?" He asks Matt in a demanding tone.  " Yes."  He laughs.  "He's hot, honey, but so not my type.  We have been friends since college.  I needed a place to stay and he offered." He looks back to me.
 
I turn my gaze to Matthew.  "Could you give us a minute, Matt."  Matthew smiles as he pats me on my back and walks away.   I walk up behind Adam and caress his forearms and whisper, "Adam, I never wanted anyone as much as I want you.  Please come home with me.  Let me make love to you.  Let me show you exactly what you do to me."  I pull him flush up against me.  Pushing my steel cock against his ripe ass.  My cock throbs with need as he looks over his shoulder at me.
 
"If I do, will you still want me tomorrow?"  I watch him hold his breath as he waits for my response.  I smile to myself as I say to him, "I have waited for this moment for such a long time.  Watching you with Mark all these years.  Aching to touch you.  Why wouldn't I want you over and over again?"  I lean down and start to kiss his neck as I snake one of my arms around his waist. Holding him against me I slide one hand down the front of his jeans.   I kiss my way up his neck and nibble at his earlobe as my hand finds his rock hard cock.  "See baby, you want me just as bad."  God I hope I am right.
 
He leans his head back against my shoulder and breathes out the answer I wanted to hear "Yes".  Slowly, so not to be noticed, I begin to stroke his shaft. I find myself breathing heavy as my hand rides up and down his steel length.  "Let me be with you Adam.  Give me a chance to show you.  Give us a chance."
 
We move back to the dark corner of the bar as I continue to stroke him.  He leans back against me even more and lays his head on my shoulder again. Closing his eyes and letting the sensation consume him.  "That's it, baby.  Let me take care of you."  I start to move my hand faster.  I can feel his body stiffen and I know his climax is getting close.  I reach down and undo my pants pulling my aching erection from its painful hold.  Then I feel him slide his hand between us to undo my fly completely.  My hard length already exposed, he wraps his hand around it and strokes my long shaft.  I take in a sharp breath from the feeling of his touch.
 
"Oh, fuck yeah!  That's it, baby." I say as I lean back against the wall holding him tight to me as we fondle each other.  With my free hand I turn his head to face mine.  As he opens his eyes I capture his lips with mine. Taking from him but giving so much more.  I can't take it.  I need more.  I need him now!  I quickly remove my hand.  He leans up in a panic. "What?"  his eyes search the room to see if anyone is even looking in our direction.  "I need you now.  I can't wait any longer," I whisper into his ear.  "Just loosen your belt."
 
He turns to look at me.  I laugh to myself as he can't seem to believe that I am serious, but the look I give him tells him I'm dead serious.   I look around to make sure no one is looking.  He quickly loosens his belt as I pull down the back of his pants exposing his ass to only me.  I hold up two fingers in front of him. "Suck," I whisper. He takes my fingers into his mouth and sucks hard as he runs his tongue over and around them.  The feeling of his tongue sucking and caressing my fingers only fuels my need for him and a deep growl escapes my lips. "Enough!"  I pull my fingers from his mouth.  Slowly I slide one then two fingers inside of his tight entrance.   Oh God!  He feels so fucking good.  I feel his tight ring of muscles start to relax.  Letting my fingers slide in and out more freely.  "That's it.  Relax for me.  Just a little more.  That's it, baby."
 
I withdraw my fingers and place the steel head of my cock between his cheeks.  My heart races as I look around once more.  Thankfully no one has noticed.  I feel him tighten as I push in.  Oh God!  He's tighter than I had imagined.  He pushes back as I push in.  The feeling of him is more then I could have ever dreamed of.  "Oh fuck Adam!  You're so damn tight, baby.  Oh God!  You're more than I could have ever asked for," I whisper into his ear as I begin to pull out and push back in. Setting every nerve ending of his and mine on fire. I pick up my pace.  One thrust after another I come closer to my climax.  He reaches around and grabs my hips as I slide my hand back down the front of his pants.  I begin to stroke him with the same pace with each of my thrusts.
 
"Jess" he breathes.  "Yes, baby.  Oh God yes!"  I pick up my pace and I can no longer hold back my climax.  "Jess!"  I can hear the urgency in his voice.  I know he is about to cum.  "That's it, baby.  Cum for me!"  With my words swirling in his head he spills his seed in my awaiting hand.  "Fuck Adam!"  I breath as I explode inside of him.  Both panting and trying to catch our breath I slowly pull out of him and clean us both up.  Pulling his pants up I wrap one of my arms around him and ask, "Please be mine.  Forever and always?"  I turn him around taking his head in my hands. "Please say yes?"  I press my lips to his, hoping he will say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment